Lucy Seifert Life Coach London: Dip (LC Inst), MAC Member: Association for Coaching
Would you like to talk over life’s challenges
without being judged or told what to do?
Life Coaching offers you a safe environment to speak about difficult issues & seek solutions face to face or by phone.
The start of a new year is a great time to make positive changes & move forward with new directions
How not to miss a deadline
Write a Great CV
How to Cope with Criticism
(Select blog in the left menu)
Current blog: Don't beg or bully...ask assertively
Books: Especially for trainers and coaches
What is Life Coaching?
- have unattained dreams and goals?
- want the resolutions you made for 2013 to produce positive change?
- feel low on confidence and self-esteem?
- struggle with your CV, job interviews & presentations?
- lack assertiveness in your relationships?
As a Life Coach and an Executive Coach, I help you build confidence and design strategies to confront life's challenges. Whether you'd like assertiveness training, confidence coaching or to achieve that elusive quality of life, as a Life Coach and Executive Coach, London-based, I can help you to achieve your goals.
Life Coaching helps clients of all ages and stages, from students to Chief Executives and celebrities, from first time job to retirement. With my friendly, professional expertise and your enthusiasm, together we can make positive changes. I blend this with my in depth training knowledge to create a dynamic and unique coaching experience tailored to you. Call for a free chat, without any obligation: 020 8922 3140 or call/text 07956 663151.
How can you use Life Coaching?
I offer a confidential, non-judgmental & supportive environment for you to talk about the challenges you face & the goals you wish to achieve. We can talk in person or on the telephone.
You can use Life Coaching in many ways including:
- To make resolutions about your life & work - & then make them happen
- To define goals & design Action Plans to achieve them
- Assertiveness - to assert yourself with family, friends, colleagues or boss
- Career development - to write winning CVs & impress at interview
- Confidence - to present you more positively
- Public Speaking - to reduce nerves & speak confidently to 1, 10 or 100 people
- Management - to coach, encourage & motivate your team
- Relationships - to talk through difficulties & how to handle them
- Time Management - to feel more organised & in control
Lucy is simply brilliant at coaching you through life's inevitable challenges. Lucy's approach is warm, practical and inspiring (Senior Consultant in Global Recruitment)
Thank you for all your help. It is always a pleasure to work with you, even on difficult things, because they become less difficult! (London client)
I felt about 100% more positive about everything...thank you! (London client)
A unique blend of Life & Executive Coaching & Training
I offer you over 20 years of coaching & training experience to enable you to:
• clarify & prioritise your goals
• overcome the barriers to achieving them
• do justice to your talents
• enhance your performance
• attain a greater sense of well-being.
Many clients choose to see a Life Coach at a crossroads in their lives, or when they would like to make changes and need support and direction. We can work through home and work related situations. My skills as a Life Coach are enriched by my training expertise, including in communication skills, assertiveness, interviews & CVs, presentation & public speaking skills. so your sessions may involve training as well as coaching. Together we'll find the route which works best for you.
To find out more or to arrange your first life coaching session,
by telephone or face-to-face,
email me at email@example.com
or call 020 8922 3140 or call/text 07956 663151.
To be aware of my latest offers and news, please sign up for my newsletter or have a look at my blog. Writing is another passion along with coaching and training! My books are specially for coaches and trainers.
North London Location
I meet with clients at my comfortable office near Golders Green & Finchley, North London. The location is local to North West London including Barnet, Camden, Edgware, Finchley, Hampstead, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Harrow, Hendon, Highgate, Muswell Hill, Pinner, Southgate, Stanmore, St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage. I can also be easily reached from north, south, east and west London via the A406 North Circular Road, Finchley Road and A1000, which runs from Hertfordshire to Oxford Street. Accessible from Borehamwood, Elstree, Hadley, Hertford, Radlett, St. Albans (Hertfordshire).
I also offer Life Coaching and Executive Coaching on the telephone.