Need to use Coaching in your workplace?
Already a Coach or Trainer and want some support?
Is Life Coaching for you?
Experiencing coaching for yourself is an ideal way to find out. Your direct experience will be invaluable; coaching can be used to explore the options and best way forward for you. Together we explore the skills and qualities needed for effective coaching, consider your training options and start making plans for a successful Life Coaching career. I will look at your CV prior to our session; we can then have a tailored and productive discussion which will have relevant outcomes for you. Choose from flexi-coaching or pay-as-you-go.
Need coaching skills in your work?
Many unqualified coaches need to use coaching skills in the workplace, such as when managing staff or supporting service users. I can help you develop coaching skills through 1-2-1 training together with the experience of being coached. This powerful combination gives you confidence and tools to use at work. Firstly, choose whether you’d prefer flexi-coaching or a ‘pay as you go’ session. Then contact me to arrange your appointment.
Support for coaches and trainers
Support is integral to good practice in such professions as counselling and social work. It is a requirement in counselling no matter how experienced the counsellor. It is also important to good, safe and ethical practice in coaching. Support enables you to gain clarity in your relationships and practice with your clients. It helps you bring the best that you can to the relationship for the good of each client. It also helps you to take better care of yourself, be well organised & maintain confidence in the face of challenging situations. I often work with trainers, counsellors and coaches offering this support. Please choose which coaching session is for you – ‘pay as you go’ or flexi-coaching – and contact me to arrange your first session.
You can use support sessions to:
• Support and motivate you through training to be a coach or trainer
• Bring casework for reflection and review while protecting individual anonymity
• Develop coaching skills and knowledge
• Discuss difficulties and dilemmas and how to troubleshoot them
• Seek emotional support in carrying out your role and take care of yourself
• Explore how to make your coaching or training more effective and inspiring
• Share ideas and concerns as a counter to working alone
• Develop skills such as communication (listening, speaking, writing)
• Consider how to market, organise and grow your practice
• Enhance your self-esteem and work on your personal development
• Build professional competence
• It is also an opportunity to experience coaching and coaching methodologies at first hand with a qualified and experienced coach.
Supervision is ideally on a regular basis (weekly, fortnightly, monthly) but can be ad hoc, as the need arises. Please look at my coaching options and choose the best one for you.
I have a rich and varied experience spanning over 20 years. I draw on my extensive understanding of the pleasures and pitfalls of working in this field within your support session.
For details of my books on training and coaching activities and troubleshooting difficulties, click here.