1-2-1 Corporate Coaching & TrainingCorporate coaching and/or training is directed towards work-related issues, with the purpose of enabling the individual to: improve work performance, feel more motivated and be more confident at work. My corporate services comprise:
1-2-1 coaching (to define your goals & the strategies to reach them)
1-2-1 training (developing the skills you need - see below)
I draw upon my extensive experience and expertise as a corporate coach and group trainer. For over 23 years I have designed and delivered high quality group training sessions for the commercial, public/educational and charity sectors alongside 1-2-1 coaching so that I am able to offer a unique blend of coaching and skills development.
Corporate coaching is directed towards work-related issues, with the purpose of enabling the individual to: improve work performance, feel more motivated and be more confident at work. Coaching involves
- Exploring, defining & setting achievable goals
- Identifying the challenges & how to meet them
- Designing strategies to improve performance & attain agreed goals
During the course of coaching, if a need for skills development, such as public speaking or time management, is identified, this is offered in conjunction with coaching.
The benefits include enabling managers and staff to:
- Have a non-judgmental & supportive space to discuss issues of concern
- Create strategies to troubleshoot difficulties & successfully attain goals
- Feel more motivated, be more productive & perform to the best of their abilities
- Achieve a better work-life balance
1-2-1 TrainingIn addition to corporate coaching, training is available on a 1-2-1 basis. Unlike group work, it is directed exclusively to an individual’s learning and development needs. The 1-2-1 training format offers unique advantages:
- Privacy to discuss skills that require development
- Fast-tracking skills development/going at the pace of the individual
- Completely tailored content and pace, personalising the training
- Flexibility of timing and sessions, depending upon an individual’s availability and preference
- An immediate start
- Assertiveness & Interpersonal Relations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- GROW Model of Coaching – how to coach your staff
- Personal Power & Confidence
- Public Speaking With Confidence - For the slightly nervous to the truly terrified
- Stress Management,
- Time Management
- Training and coaching skills & support
1-2-1 Corporate Coaching and Training can enable managers/staff to:
- Develop a wide range of communication and interpersonal skills.These enable people at work to build positive relationships with their peers, managers, staff and internal & external customers.
- Develop confidence, style and skills for management and leadership
- Organise time, manage under pressure and ensure a good work-life balance
- Design and deliver confident presentations & learn to enjoy public speaking
- Give effective feedback on behaviour & performance
- Enhance career opportunities by building confidence and self-presentation skills
Coaching and training can take place at my comfortable site in North London or at your organization’s premises by arrangement, for which different fees apply. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Training ResourcesI also offer Supervision for Trainee and Qualified Coaches & Trainers and professional books and manuals published by Gower Publishing on training activities and excellence in training practice.
North London Location
I offer Life Coaching and 1-2-1 Training to clients at my comfortable London office overlooking a tropical garden. The office is near Golders Green & Finchley in North London and is local to North West London including Barnet, Camden, Edgware, Finchley, Hampstead, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Harrow, Hendon, Highgate, Muswell Hill, Pinner, Southgate, Stanmore, St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage. I can also be easily reached from north, south, east and west London via the A406 North Circular Road, Finchley Road and A1000, which runs from Hertfordshire to Oxford Street. Accessible from Borehamwood, Elstree, Hadley, Hertford, Radlett, St. Albans (Hertfordshire). I also offer Life Coaching and Executive Coaching on the telephone.