Prices and Booking
Please note that both Presentation Coaching and Interview Coaching require a minimum of 2 x 1 hour coaching sessions (see option one below).
Choose between two pricing options
What happens first?
Book your 15 minutes now (click here)
Briefly discuss the reasons you are seeking coaching and ask any questions you have about Coaching & 1-2-1 Training.
Call me on 020 8922 3140
or Mobile/Text: 07956 663151
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
Once you decide to go ahead, choose from the following to best suit your needs.
Please note that my fees below and the savings you gain via Continuity Coaching are based on my hourly rate of £80.
Coaching is usually an ongoing process comprising a number of sessions where you work on your goals and your coach supports you to achieve them. The time may also be used to develop your skills through 1-2-1 training.
You can buy blocks of time at preferential rates.
- 2 hours Fee £150 (= £10 saving)
- 4 hours Fee £295 (= £25 saving)
- 6 hours Fee £445 (= £35 saving)
- 8 hours Fee £570 (= £70 saving)
Or alternatively Pay As You Go. The fee for each session is £80 per hour and pro rata.
Continuity of coaching is beneficial in working on:
- a more complex goal
- several goals
- longer term goals
- 1-2-1 training such as for assertiveness, confidence & presenting
- ongoing personal development and support
These packages offer considerable flexibility. You can use them for:
- Phone calls or meetings
- Short sessions eg. 15 to 30 minute catch ups or longer sessions eg 90 minutes
- Interim research and editing and email support
Solo session - a single 75-minute meeting in personExplain the background, clearly define your goal(s), consider strategies & make an Action Plan. A follow up email: to encourage you & to monitor your initial actions or
2 x phone calls - one call of 45 minutes & one of 30 minutesIf you are too busy to travel or you live at a distance, talk from the privacy of your own home or (private) office.
If you would like more coaching support, you may book more solo sessions or opt for a continuity package.
Follow up sessions may be one hour or more, as suits your needs. The fee for each follow up session is £80 per hour and pro rata.
- The time you purchase is available for six months from the date of payment.
- Once you use your block of time, if you would like to continue coaching, simply top it up with another 2,4, 6 or 8 hours
- Duration of sessions: You can break up your blocks of time as best suits you. For example, 4 hours may be taken as 2 x 30 minute calls + 3 x one hour meetings
- Phone or meeting? You may prefer one or the other or to combine the two.
- For coaching in assertiveness, confidence & presentation skills, coaching is face to face and at my office in North London.
- Fast-track – the personal approach to your coaching & training enables you to fast-track your learning and development
- You may achieve your goals after a couple of sessions, perhaps returning at a later date to pursue new goals. Alternatively you may opt for longer term coaching for ongoing support, training & personal development.
- Coaching works best if sessions are on a regular basis, weekly, fortnightly or monthly but I also offer the flexibility to arrange sessions according to need.
PaymentSessions are payable in advance by bank transfer, Paypal or cheque.
Pease note that when you pay via Paypal, Paypal's admin fee is added at cost price.
At least 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellations or payment is due in full, except in cases of illness.