Prices and BookingBlack Friday Introductory offer has now finished
Watch this space for future offers
Contact me for details.
Please note that both Presentation Coaching and Interview Coaching require a minimum of 2 x 1 hour coaching sessions (see option one below).
Choose between two pricing options:
What happens first?
Book your 15 minutes now (click here)
Briefly discuss the reasons you are seeking coaching and ask any questions you have about Coaching & 1-2-1 Training.
Call me on 020 8922 3140
or Mobile/Text: 07956 663151
or email : email@example.com
What happens next?
Once you decide to go ahead, choose from the following to best suit your needs.
Please note that my fees below and the savings you gain via Continuity Coaching are based on my hourly rate of £80.
Coaching is usually an ongoing process comprising a number of sessions where you work on your goals and your coach supports you to achieve them. The time may also be used to develop your skills through 1-2-1 training.
You can buy blocks of time at preferential rates.
- 2 hours Fee £150 (= £10 saving)
- 4 hours Fee £295 (= £25 saving)
- 6 hours Fee £445 (= £35 saving)
- 8 hours Fee £570 (= £70 saving)
Continuity of coaching is beneficial in working on:
- a more complex goal, several goals or longer term goals
- 1-2-1 training such as for assertiveness, confidence & presenting
- for ongoing personal development and support
These packages offer considerable flexibility giving you the choice of phone calls or meetings and short interim calls between sessions eg 15 to 30 minute catch up or tie for related reading, editing or email support
A one-off 75 minute session may suffice for identifying & planning how to reach an immediate or less complex goal or single issue. Explain the background, clearly define your goal, consider strategies
& make an Action Plan. Fee £95
If you would like more coaching, you may book more solo sessions.
The fee is £80 per hour and pro rata. Alternatively you may decide to opt for a continuity package.
- Fees are as above plus time to cover discussions, liaison and feedback
PaymentSessions are payable in advance by bank transfer, Paypal or cheque.
Pease note that when you pay via Paypal, Paypal's admin fee is added at cost price.
At least 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellations or payment is due in full, except in cases of illness.
Further information on Continuity Coaching
- The time you purchase is available for six months from the date of payment.
- Once you use your block of time, if you would like to continue coaching, simply top it up with another 2,4, 6 or 8 hours
- Duration of sessions: You can break up your blocks of time as best suits you. For example, 4 hours may be taken as 2 x 30 minute calls + 3 x one hour meetings
- Phone or meeting? You may prefer one or the other or to combine the two.
- For coaching in assertiveness, confidence & presentation skills, coaching is face to face and at my office in North London.
- Fast-track – the personal approach to your coaching & training enables you to fast-track your learning and development
- You may achieve your goals after a couple of sessions, perhaps returning at a later date to pursue new goals. Alternatively you may opt for longer term coaching for ongoing support, training & personal development.
- Coaching works best if sessions are on a regular basis, weekly, fortnightly or monthly but I also offer the flexibility to arrange sessions according to need.